Posted on 18 Nov 2020
We are a market leading firm based in North Wales and Cheshire and are looking to hire a Family Solicitor supporting the head of department and developing our family law department working from our Llandudno office.
The successful candidate will be a 2+ years PQE Family Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive who has a genuine passion for their expertise, and will have dealt with a range of privately funded matters, including divorce/dissolution of civil partnerships, financial and property issues on divorce/dissolution or separation , private children law matters, pre-nuptial and cohabitation agreements.
There is scope for the right candidate to develop expertise in contested Court of Protection matters.
You will be able to work with minimum supervision and willing to undertake business development for the firm.
The ability to carry out work through the medium of Welsh is desirable but not essential.
This Family Solicitor position offers the right individual an opportunity to work for a well-respected law firm, dealing with a quality caseload. On-going training and support is on offer, as well as long term progression.
If you are a Family Solicitor who is looking to join a prestigious firm based in North Wales then please send in your CV and covering letter to be considered for consideration to Gareth Davies, Practice Manager, 2 Hall Square, Denbigh, LL16 3PA or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jonathan Moriarty in complete confidence for an informal discussion on 01745 818253.
The Family Solicitor/legal executive will be required to run a case load of Family files involving:
- Divorce/Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Private Children Arrangements
- Financial and property issues on divorce or separation
- Pre-nuptial, separation and cohabitation agreements
- 2+ years PQE Family Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to carry out business development and contribute to social media and other marketing campaigns
- Full Driving Licence
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to communicate through the medium of Welsh is desirable but not essential
Although based in the Llandudno, you will be expected to work from any of our 6 offices as the needs of the business dictates.