Commercial Property Solicitor
Posted on 20 Sep 2018
We are currently looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join our team in North Wales.
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of 4-years PQE
- Excellent knowledge and experience and be able to provide advice on all aspects of Commercial Property Law
- A strong Commercial and Corporate background
- The ability to prioritise work and meet fee earning targets
- The confidence to deal with and maintain the high levels of service to the firm’s valued existing and expanding client base at all levels and all sectors across a broad range of issues
- Take responsibility for personal and professional development
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
The ideal candidate would also have an interest in being involved in marketing activities including assistance with presentation at seminars, writing articles for our own website and Professional journals and attending networking events within the business community and gain key referral sources in order to develop commercial work.
A client following or existing network of clients and contacts would be desirable, but not
To apply for the role of Commercial Property Solicitor please contact Gareth Davies,
Practise Manager at 2 Hall Square, Denbigh, LL16 3PA, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01745 818284. A full CV and covering letter will be required.
Further News - Swayne Johnson Attends the Rural Business Awards »