Travel and Leisure Industry
North Wales is world famous as a tourist destination, and we assist individuals, small businesses and large enterprises within the leisure industry, including pubs, clubs, and restaurants, independent and multi-property Bed and Breakfasts and Hotels, and Caravan and Holiday Parks.
We are able to assist our clients with property matters, general commentarial matters, disputes and litigation, wills and business continuity requirements.
Our specialist travel and leisure industry lawyers bring together regulatory, litigation and commercial lawyers to provide expert legal advice to tour operators, travel agents and businesses.
Our areas of expertise:
- E-commerce and online contracts
- IT and software contracts
- Agency, distribution and supply arrangements
- Terms and conditions (both business to business and business to consumer)
- Advising organisations on Data Protection legislation
- Advising organisations on marketing and advertising law
- Advising organisations in responding to the Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards
- Advising and assisting organisations in dispute resolution, from both a commercial and legal perspective in relation to matters such as consumer and contractual disputes, debt related matters and Intellectual Property disputes.
- Assisting customer services in resolving consumer issues/complaints
- Assisting with, and defending Arbitration Claims received from the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA)
Select from one of our qualified Solicitors to help you with your legal issue: