- Swayne Johnson Solicitors’ Registered Office is 2 Hall Square, Denbigh, LL16 3PA.
- This policy applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our website
- people who do business with us or register for our service
The information we collect about you
When you do business with us or register for our service we collect personal information from you including your name and contact details.
- Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources (such as credit reference agencies) which we will add to the information which we already hold about you in order to help us, g. provide legal services.
- How we will use the information about you
- We gather this information to allow us to provide the services requested. The relevant information is then used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your instructions in general. If you agree, we may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
- Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
- How we protect your information
- We have put in place the following measures to safeguard your personal information: firewalls, encryption, the use of strong passwordsand URL filtering.
- We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
- Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com.
- We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Swayne Johnson Solicitors changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to the appointed Data Protection Officer, Michael Tree at 2 Hall Square, Denbigh, LL16 3PA. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
- Your consent
- By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
- How to contact Swayne Johnson Solicitors
- Links to other websites