Careers at Swayne Johnson Solicitors
If you are considering changing the direction of your legal career, Swayne Johnson is always interested in hearing from experienced Lawyers who believe that they can make a valuable contribution to the company.
Swayne Johnson is an efficient Lexcel accredited Law Company, where training and professional development of our staff is considered a high priority as is the work life balance ethic.
Experienced Lawyers should contact our Managing Director, Sarah Noton, direct in absolute confidence to discuss any potential opportunities.
Contact Sarah: email: email@example.com telephone: 01745 586812
We are currently looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join our team in North Wales.
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of 4-years PQE
- Excellent knowledge and experience and be able to provide advice on all aspects of Commercial Property Law
- A strong Commercial and Corporate background
- The ability to prioritise work and meet fee earning targets
- The confidence to deal with and maintain the high levels of service to the firm’s valued existing and expanding client base at all levels and all sectors across a broad range of issues
- Take responsibility for personal and professional development
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
The ideal candidate would also have an interest in being involved in marketing activities including assistance with presentation at seminars, writing articles for our own website and Professional journals and attending networking events within the business community and gain key referral sources in order to develop commercial work.
A client following or existing network of clients and contacts would be desirable, but not essential
To apply for the role of Commercial Property Solicitor please contact Gareth Davies, Practice Manager at 2 Hall Square, Denbigh, LL16 3PA, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01745 818284. A full CV and covering letter will be required.