Careers at Swayne Johnson Solicitors
If you are considering changing the direction of your legal career, Swayne Johnson is always interested in hearing from experienced Lawyers who believe that they can make a valuable contribution to the company.
Swayne Johnson is an efficient Lexcel accredited Law Company, where training and professional development of our staff is considered a high priority as is the work life balance ethic.
Experienced Lawyers should contact our Managing Director, Sarah Noton, direct in absolute confidence to discuss any potential opportunities.
Contact Sarah: email: email@example.com telephone: 01745 586812
- A minimum of 4-years PQE
- Excellent knowledge and experience and be able to provide advice on all aspects of Commercial Property Law
- A strong Commercial and Corporate background
- The ability to prioritise work and meet fee earning targets
- The confidence to deal with and maintain the high levels of service to the firm’s valued existing and expanding client base at all levels and all sectors across a broad range of issues
- Take responsibility for personal and professional development
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- The ideal candidate would also have an interest in being involved in marketing activities including assistance with presentation at seminars, writing articles for our own website and Professional journals and attending networking events within the business community and gain key referral sources in order to develop commercial work.
- A client following or existing network of clients and contacts would be desirable, but not
We are currently looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join our team in North Wales.
The successful candidate must have:
To apply for the role of Commercial Property Solicitor please contact Gareth Davies,
Operations Manager at 2 Hall Square, Denbigh, LL16 3PA, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01745 818284. A full CV and covering letter will be required.
Swayne Johnson Solicitors are recognised leaders in advising on agricultural and rural matters across North Wales and beyond. Our clients include farmers, landowners, large estates, rural businesses, insurers, banks and the Welsh Government. As a result, our work is wide ranging, diverse and often complex.
Due to the continued growth of our agricultural department, the firm is looking to appoint a Trainee Solicitor who will gain experience in all aspects of Agricultural Law. This new position will commence in Autumn 2018.
The Trainee Solicitor will work closely with friendly lead Directors, who will give you the support and encouragement you need to help fully develop your legal career and expertise in agricultural and rural matters.
The successful candidate will have an awareness of issues that face the agricultural and rural community and be able to respond to the needs of the client in a knowledgeable, professional and personal manner.
Candidates must have good communication skills, be organised, committed and be capable of managing their own work load. The ability to communicate in Welsh is essential for this post.
The role is based at our Ruthin office but the successful applicant should be able and willing to travel between all of our firm’s offices, to clients’ premises and to those of other parties when required.
We offer a competitive basic salary and benefits and you can be assured that the firm is committed to training and developing all staff.
To apply for the role of Trainee Solicitor within the Agricultural Team, please contact Gareth Davies, Operations Manager at 2 Hall Square, Denbigh, LL16 3PA, email email@example.com or telephone 01745 818284. A full CV and covering letter will be required.