Almost every organisation now purports to offer you advice on selling and buying a home. Who can you trust to give you the right advice?
Traditionally, Solicitors have been and will continue to be the only truly independent source of advice and assistance in this field. Our policy is to ensure that clients receive a completely independent advisory service from the moment you consider putting your property up for sale, to well after completion has taken place. We will:
- Recommend good, efficient and reputable Estate Agents using our knowledge of the local area and business community.
- Check out your mortgage ‘deal’ for you to ensure that you are getting the mortgage offer you think you are getting and to ensure it will be in your best financial interests.
- At your request, refer you to a completely independent financial advisor only used by professional firms and not available on the High Street.
- Use up to date technology to ensure that your transaction proceeds as swiftly and as efficiently as possible.
- Advise on joint ownership of property, declarations of trust and the implications.
- Liaise with you throughout so that you know what is going on and why.
We pride ourselves on maintaining close personal touch with our clients so that you know you have someone on your side at all times. Buying and selling houses these days is not as straightforward as it used to be, or should be. Make sure you obtain the right advice before you start.
Our specialists can also deal with other complex property issues such as:
- Rights of way
Swayne Johnson are pleased to announce that we have been admitted to the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme. We see this as a real endorsement of our service to clients in this area of practice.